The text for the T&C on Amazon.com has been updated to include all of the corrections and issues raised to date (see the TYPOS AND ISSUES doc on scripturesproject.blogspot.com). The Kindle version of the volume is also now available. And several ebook formats (ePub, mobi, Lit, RTF - let us know if others are needed), as well as a PDF, will also be available for free on scriptures.info.
The Glossary is now downloadable as a stand-alone piece in several sizes. It's available on the scripture project blog and will also be posted on scriptures.info shortly.
- Mike Hamill will oversee getting the completed work into ebook form.
- Chris Hamill will continue to deal with the print-on-demand details as they arise, including reported corrections.
- Kevin (our formatter) & Chris (and any others with experience with the printing industry - let us know if that's you) will be involved in spearheading getting the completed work into the higher-quality printed version. Volunteers have been crucial and will continue to be needed for that effort.
- The high-quality version will require some pre-sales and/or contributions to help with the first printing. As that time approaches there will be a request for pre-orders, etc. and those who want to assist with that effort can volunteer.
- Ability to navigate to and read from the final text of all three volumes.
- Ability to swipe to the next/previous chapter
- Ability to set basic user preferences (font, font size, margins, line spacing, choosing between a light, dark, or sepia color scheme) that will persist on that device
- When choosing chapters, ability to either view chapter intros (with the first 20 or so words of the chapter) or view as a grid of chapter numbers to choose from
- The app should work correctly in both orientations (landscape and portrait)
- The app should work well for both phones and tablets
- Stretch goal: Keyword searching with similar functionality as on scriptures.info
- Later versions may include additional features such as adding tags or notes, bookmarking, highlighting, etc., as time permits.