Sunday, April 7, 2019

Scriptures Approved

For many months we have hoped that we would learn what the Lord thinks of the work done in the scriptures project. Last weekend we accounted for the work we had done. Having finalized the texts, we asked Denver to speak with the Lord regarding all that had been attempted and completed. Here is the Lord's response to his supplication:

Revelation received through Denver Snuffer Jr., recorded on the morning of 6 April, 2019, in response to his supplication on behalf of the scriptures project completion.

1 You have asked to know if the scriptures are acceptable and approved, or if there is more to be done:
2 The work that has been done is acceptable and sufficient for the labor now underway. You were permitted to update language, select a current vocabulary and you were warned not to change any meaning. I reminded you that you do not understand the glory to be revealed unto my covenant people. You were instructed to complete the agreed upon labors, and you have done as was required.
3 These scriptures are sent forth to be my warning to the world, my comfort to the faithful, my counsel to the meek, my reproof to the proud, my rebuke to the contentious, and my condemnation of the wicked. They are my invitation to all mankind to flee from corruption, repent and be baptized in my name, and prepare for the coming judgment.
4 False witnesses will be exposed, and the imaginings of the wicked heart will prove a curse unto them. A corrupt and foolish world will be brought to harvest, while the faithful who receive my words, obey my voice, covenant with me, and abide my law shall be preserved. I come as a thief in the night, and none can stay my coming.
5 I ordained this work and labored beside you. No man should condemn these words, or see the weakness of my laborers when I judge their hearts. All their weakness, foolishness and vanity are before me, and none of it is hidden to me. To vindicate the promises I made to the fathers, I will bear patiently with all of you for my name’s sake. If I accept their work despite their weaknesses, that I may fulfill my promises to gather my people under my wings, then stop murmuring and complaining against those who labor. If you expect mercy, then show mercy to others. I, your Lord, am pleased with all those who are grateful and merciful and who will have me be their God. I am meek and lowly of heart.


This text has been formatted with the intention of presenting it during the upcoming conference for a vote to add it to the body of scriptures. A PDF of this text can be downloaded from here.


All of the finalized texts have been submitted to scriptures.info for processing and uploading. We hope to see the final texts available on that site within the next week. We will post an announcement when they are ready and available.